Technical analysis of specimen which is biological, suppose hair, urine, saliva, blood, seat and breath, is called drug test 5 panel. This kind of analysis decides that in their metabolites presence or absence of parent drugs which is specified. A person in sports usually uses drugs to enhance their sports performance. That is steroids. Employers are working night shifts especially prone to Cocaine. Which suppress the appetite and lose weight also?
How will the drugs be detected by5 Panel drug test?
• Drugs can be detected, as it depends on several factors, urine PH, no of times used, body mass, metabolic rate, the frequency of use.
• Cocaine can be detected, just after few hours of intake, in the urine PH, the presence of cocaine will be detected in metabolites after several days.
• For single users, K2 that is synthetic cannabinoids can be detected within 3 days. And for addicted people, it may months.
• Amphetamines can be detected in 1 to 3 days by urine pH. On the other hand, the test of hair and blood or oral may take 12 hrs. only.
• Methamphetamine can be detected in urine pH is 3 to 5 days. By hair up to 90 days through blood and oral fluid, it will 1 to 3 days. 5 panel drug test.
During October 2010 Dot has added some more MDMA, MDE, and MDA to the testing, to the Amphetamine, ecstasy drugs.
5 panel drug urine tests are most commonly used.
A urine test is not very expensive, so can be done anyone who wants to go for tests.
This is the most intrusive way of testing
For accurate result test is to be done in the lab.
For sample integrity, the temperature is always tested.
Prescription medication can be a factor for 5 panel drug tests, as it legal in so many states. Only a small amount of urine is needed for the test.